Re: [gremlintime] '73 Gremlin Disc Brake Calipers

Re: [gremlintime] '73 Gremlin Disc Brake Calipers

In a message dated 3/1/02 6:32:32 PM SA Pacific Standard Time, HH-7X@xxxx
writes:

> HEy BART! I got a set of calipers that would bolt right on !
> But they only fit Fast Turbo Cars ............

Hey Brien,get ya a spoon so you can EAT MY ASS!! and don't be a pussy,if your
gonna reply to something i wrote on the AMC list,reply to IT not here!!
Bart M.
73 Gremlin AMC 360"hair dryer free"