Gremlin websites, somones gonna die!!!

Im gonna tell ya all what. Im about sick n tired of surfin the
website to find Gremlin pics and running into all these furry little
F-in gizzmo Gremlin dolls. My gosh, what are these people thinking?
How many pics of a stuffed doll can you take and how many different
scenarios can you put them in? I should be a shrink, Id get rich off
these people. I go to geocities and half of the sites have no
description, just the name Gremlin and 90% are THOSE DAMN STUFFED
GREMLINS!!!!! Anyway, I feel better now. Rod