Gremlin selling

How well do you think Grems sell on e-bay? I'm not in a terrible hurry to get rid of her but I
would like the money from the other grems to fix The one car I decided to save.

And for the Gremlin purists, I intend to restore the car completely original from stem to stern.
Well of course I am going to add a manifold to accomidate a two barral carb. but that is it.

Kevin