I hate to concider it.. but

Well I was looking at my poor green Grem this weekend,
found some new rust. I'm thinking about selling her
and all the pieces to complete her.

So, I have a 1976 Gremlin fairly solid she rusted
through setting around.
It has a 258 six out of a 1974 Grem Runs ok, has much
lifter noise and needs a lower raditor hose. I would
caution anyone concidering driving her home. She would
do best trailered. I have a 1975,1976, 1974 parts cars
that I will sell with her. the parts '76 has a motor
that is taken appart, w/ thrown rod, that motor is a
232. Lots of good pieces. I can't stand to see my car
slowly disintigrate. I'd rather sell her to a good
home who can afford to fix her up right. I would like
$1,000 for the whole lot but will concider best offer
so think of it like an auction, I will take the higest
bidder. Don't worry though I'm keeping My '73 grem X
258 six with rally options and all part cars that go
with her. I also Have a 1970 hornet parts car
complete, er completely rusted that is lol! It is
complete, it is a lovely avacado green 2dr SST w/ 232
motor not running and stuck. three on the tree! make
an offer.
While I'm at it I have a 1977 Jeep Cherokee that runs
but is rusty also. 4x4 works great, good bog trotter.
I need $750.00 firm for her though.
I am In Minnesota and the vehicles are located in
MiIaca area, actually about 7 miles out of Milaca
going north.
If any body is interested let me know. I will sell
green grem without parts cars but I must say there are
some hard to find stuff still on some of those cars.

Sigh, Kevin