Re: [gremlintime] Re: 1979 Audi Grem

In a message dated 2/15/02 10:16:19 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
HH-7X@xxxx writes:

> I wouldn't chop up that car for a 401 installation.
> That car will take a Porsche Turbo 944 - bolt in .
> Motor and Tranny - find a wreck & feast .

Lsiten Brien,your fantasy crap about finding wrecks and turbos so easily is
just pure B.S!!! it would be LOTS harder droppin in a 944 motor in a gremlin
than you think plus the 944's i've seen were pieces of crap and slugs next
thing you know your gonna glorify the Renualt Feugo"remember those?"
Bart M.
73 Grem AMC 360