Re: Hey Bart and all you guys. What size tires you runnin on them Gremli

Re: Hey Bart and all you guys. What size tires you runnin on them Gremlins?

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, "papa smurf" <carll@xxxx> wrote:
> I run 295/50/15 all under the fenders no tubs but did relocate the
springs

Im installing the 9 inch rear out of my bros Bronco and just bought
the relocater brackets from Jegs, so I can mount them anywere. Were
did you relocate them at?