Re: [gremlintime] two questions

My battery is in the back, but I removed the rear seat to save weight--my setup won't fit with a rear seat. It's in a marine-grade battery box (MANDATORY on a hatchback), on a metal "shelf" attatched to my rollcage, about where the right-rear passenger would sit. I got the box at Boater's World, & the relocation wiring from Summit. The kill switch (NHRA requires them on a car with a rear-mount battery) came from Flaming River.

----Original Message Follows---- From: "evang25" <cullen.swanson@xxxx> Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gremlintime] two questions Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 15:25:45 -0000

1. Has anyone successfully mounted their battery in the rear of
their Gremmy? If so, please give details. For example, did you
purchase a housing for it, or did you find something that would bolt
it to the side or something?

2. Does anyone know where I can get a rear bench seat for a '76?

-Cullen Swanson
'76 258 manual