Re: ] Gremlin & The Transplant

 Chill baby, The Tuff Stuff is Over .
You got a Gremmer under Tarps.
Now.....what motor......hmmm.....

Yeah, that Southern Punkin' Seed 'runnin
a Full House 360 just thinks the World of New York
Turbo I-6 Power.......

'Scuse me , my cat just hacked up a Hair Ball........

I ;ll say my Former 360 '72 AMX was a
neck snappin' Blue mutha J-Bird.....

But in this Instance -
The Land of Cash & Carry -
Let me school you here on the Facts
as Quickie Lie :]

Jeeps get rolled with regularity by
Yuppie based L.L. Bean Types who
think they're dealin' a Porsche .

The areas that have a 'High Concentration'
of Yuppie Jeeps will have alot of newer salvage.

In Rhode Island - wholesale 1997 Fuel Injected
24k mile 4.0 engine was $575.00 .

Body parts - transmissions & diffs sell. Motors don't.

I've one here in NY - a '98 with 22k on the clock.
$800.00 - bring cash & watch the numbers get dusty .

Aww buddy, only brought my entire Bank Account -
$650.00 . Let's take a look ........
Say, that windshield sticker says 1999 .
Been here long ?

You could get a Fulie 4.0 + the AW4 four speed
autOmatic trans attatched - same internals as in the
Toyota Supra trannie & be outta where on the Pallatized
for at worst $1,500.00 . Go home - plug in & Grin.

Then , well.......I did just purchase a KKK Turbo with
8 hrs. on it's Brand New Bod - Integral Water Cooled
Exhaust Turbine Housing included for under $201.00 .
This is the Similar K-26 unit as seen on .....Porsche.....
Turbo cars. Oops..

Only makes a safe 14.lbs. Boost .
And a light weight I-6 pushing 10 lbs. will
spin up a SnotBall 300HP - .
[before the Methenol Injection kicks on.....]

But.......from the Land of Orange Peels..
and Sagging Front Springs........
some RaisinBurns are never satisfied......

\\\\ bt.
1981 Gremlin 4X4 EAGLE
'The Spirit of Gremlin'
Eagle Registry #501