Congratulations, Bart!

 Hey, sounds great! Glad to hear you can get it inside now. Sure makes
things easier to work on when they're inside and you have room to work.
Unfortunately, I need to do something with that '76 Gremlin, or sell the
Matador first, and move it out and move in my best cars. :) yeah, that's the
ticket! Anyway, hope you get it ready for the summer quicker now.

Jerry