Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 485

Hello Jerry,

Sorry about all of your troubles. I hope you got the roof fixed
and that your son has come back. Sometimes things seem to all
go wrong at the same time. Here in Connecticut we have had an
unbelieveable winter. We have not had one good snowstorm.
Even my flowers started to come up. This has been a crazy winter.
Oh well, a few more weeks and it will be Spring. Oh, happy Spring.
Keep the faith!!!
Gremlin Grammie
1976 Green Gremlin