Re: Re : ] Front Wheel Hub Question

Brien, I must live in redneck hollow, but my insurance company has
never looked at my rims. They were used for several years on an
everyday driven pro street mazda RX7. It cant be any different than
an old Vega or Pinto with 4 lug rims and a V8. I know guys that ran
them 4 years with no problem. Anyway, you must be in one of them
states were the law is very strict on cars and emissions. CRW