Front wheel hub question?

Hey all.
Im wondering if there is a hub that has 4 wheel studs that will fit
on a Gremlin off another car? I know your wondering why, but my 2
front Convo pro rims are setup for 4 lug and it has 5 inch tires. The
setup cost around 450 dollars, so Id like to use em. Does any 4 lug
hub work or do they have to be the same size, make, year or?????
Help? Rod