Re: [gremlintime] Homecoming 2002

Many of the Hotels are booked because of several other events in Wisconsin.
Like the Harley Davison clubs are having a year long event(s) in Wisconsin.
Also Wisconsin summer vacations are pretty popular these days. The longer
you wait to make your reservations the harder it will be. It would also
help the AMC clubs if you pre-register for the show with the club you wish
to display with. Go to an AMC web site and look for a registation form or
send an e-amil to your club for this information. The city and the clubs
need to plan on how much room they will need for the show field.

Here are some Accommodations from the Kenosha Chamber/Vistors Bureau.

There are many hotels in the Kenosha Areathat
offer relaxing and affordable overnight
accommodations. For more information or to
receive a 2002 Kenosha Area Visitors Guide,
contact the Kenosha Area Convention &Visitors
Bureau at 1-800-654-7309, or click here to
order on-line.

Baymont Inn
7540-118th Avenue (I-94 & Hwy. 50), Pleasant
Prairie, 262-857-7911, 800-301-0200.
Limited service hotel features complimentary
continental breakfast and free USA Today
newspaper. Room amenities include iron,
board, hairdryer and in-room coffeemaker.

Best Western Executive Inn
7220-122nd Avenue (I-94 & Hwy. 50), Kenosha,
262-857-7699, 800-438-3932.
Newly remodeled hotel featuring FREE deluxe
continental breakfast daily with FREE
breakfast
room service on weekdays. Indoor pool,
whirlpool and game room. In-room coffee, hair
dryers, irons/boards, voice mail, data port
telephones, 27 inch TV?s with free premium
stations, pay-per-view movies and Nintendo
games. Whirlpool suites available. On-premise
Rush Street Lounge with NTN interactivevideo.
11 nearby restaurants within walkingdistance.
Click here to visit
www.bestwestern.com/executiveinnkenosha.

Country Inn & Suites
7011-122nd Avenue (I-94 & Hwy. 50), Kenosha,
262-857-3680, 800-456-4000.
A comfortable stay at a comfortable price. A
total of 89 spacious rooms featuri 27suites.
Complimentary continental "plus" breakfast
served daily. Indoor pool, whirlpool &fitness
room open 24 hours a day. Meeting room
accommodates up to 25 people. Premium movie
channels and satellite television. Click here
visit www.countryinns.com.

Days Inn
12121-75th Street (I-94 & Hwy. 50), Bristol,
262-857-2311, 800-DAYS INN.
Features 96 spacious rooms with microwave and
refrigerator available, indoor pool, Jacuzzi
whirlpool, outdoor pool, complimentary
continental breakfast, non-smoking,
handicapped accessible and adjoining rooms,
restaurant/lounge on site.

Hawthorn Suites, Ltd
7887-94th Avenue (1 mile east of I-94 on Hwy.
50), Pleasant Prairie, 262-942-6000,
800-527-1133. E-mail: hawthorn@xxxxx
All suite hotel features 81 suites, 27" T.V.
VCP, full hot breakfast, weekday evening
receptions, indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness
center. Click here to visit www.hawthorn.com.

Merry Yacht Inn
4815-7th Avenue (I-94 & Hwy. 158, East 7
miles), Kenosha, 262-654-9922.
Enjoy your stay in Kenosha at a unique
refurbished firehouse.

Oakland Resort
39613 Bloomfield Road, Powers Lake (25 miles
West of Kenosha and 5 miles East of Lake
Geneva), 262-279-6794.
Located on Powers Lake with 226 feet of
waterfront. Boat and picnic area, bar and
restaurant on site. Cabins and motel rooms.

Park Ridge Inn
6121-75th Street (Hwy. 50 & 31), Kenosha,
262-694-2510, 888-897-2288.
Kenosha's most centrally located motel. Near
everything you need!

Quality Suites
7206-122nd Avenue (I-94 & Hwy. 50), Kenosha,
262-857-3450, 888-338-8593.
This locally owned and operated 72-suite
features whirlpool/fireplace suites and king
double queen suites with microwaves,
refrigerators, hair dryers, irons, ironing
and in-room coffeemakers. Complimentary full,
hot breakfast buffet. Business center and
on-premise coin laundry available 24/7.
corporate and group rates available. Click
to visit www.qualityinn.com/hotel/WI056.

Radisson Hotel & Conference Center
11800-108th Street (I-94 & Hwy. 165),Pleasant
Prairie, 262-857-3377, 800-333-3333.
Full service luxury hotel an banquetfacility.
Featuring 120 spacious rooms, including 10
Jacuzzi suites and 18 one-bedroom suites with
refrigerators and microwaves. All rooms
hairdryers, full-size irons and boards, and
in-room coffeemakers. Enjoy our whirlpool,
swimming pool and fitness center. On-premise
restaurant/bar offering room service. Shuttle
service available. Conveniently located next
Prime Outlets. Click here to visit
www.radisson.com/kenoshawi.

Riley's Lily Lake Resort
7910-328th Avenue, Burlington (12 miles west
of Kenosha & 12 miles east of Lake Geneva),
262-537-2848.
Open 7 days a week, 12pm-2:30am. Our rooms
are spacious and newly furnished, including
queen-size beds and a full bath. Adjacent to
newly remodeled bar and grill. Located on
Lake with swimming, boating and a picnic

Southport Bed & Breakfast
4405-7th Avenue (I-94 & Hwy. 158, east 7
miles), Kenosha, 262-652-1951.
Just three blocks from beautiful Lake
Enjoy nearby HarborPark and downtown
shopping and dining. Two charming first-floor
rooms with queen size beds and private
entrances. Complimentary continental brkfast
Handicapped accessible and ample freeparking

Super 8 Motel
7601-118th Avenue (I-94 & Hwy. 50), Pleasant
Prairie, 262-857-7963, 800-800-8000.
Newly renovated and under new management.
Non-smoking and whirlpool rooms. Free local
calls, satellite TV with two premium movie
channels and first run pay-per-view movies.
On-site laundry, snack shop and continental
breakfast. Weekly rates and micro-fridges
available. Dogs allowed in designated rooms -
extra charge. Children under 14 - FREE.

Value Inn
7221-122nd Avenue (I-94 & Hwy. 50), Kenosha,
262-857-2622.
Features a total of 112 rooms including first
floor single, double, king, kitchenette,
handicapped accessible, smoking and
non-smoking rooms. Free coffee or tea. Within
walking distance to restaurants.