Re: Gremlin man "tint" stickers...an idea.

Re: Gremlin man "tint" stickers...an idea.

Hey Jerry, I know they can cut stuff like that. However I'm not sure if they will cut stuff that comes
in from customers, thay may have to use their own materials. depends on how small the
business is. I found a guy up here that does specifically auto graphics. I asked him on a few
occasions if he could replicate stickers (side stripes)off a pic of a gremlin and he said he could.
He quoted me about $250.00 to make and aplicate. I also spoke with a sign shop up here
about doing stickers of different sorts and they said they could do it also. They only thing that
you have to worry about is cost. If you have some Gremlin men made would you sell some?
I have been searching for the Gremlin man in the circle with the words American Motors corp
wrapped around the inside of the circle. It appeared on some gremlins on the upper rear quarter
panel. I would like to find some original appearing decals like this for my double mint Gremmie.
If you need help cleaning up the images or need them put into an Macintosh EPS image let me
know. Some times it may cost extra if they have to convert the image to a format they can cut
from. Providing they are MAC I can help. I'd be glad to do it for no cost.

Kevin