gremlin race cars

does any one out there have pictures of any gremlin race cars especially stock cars but if you have drag car pics that would be good if any one has these could i please get you to send me some copies if its not to much trouble
my e mail is rjstrong@xxxx
thanks alot
rj 74 258
p.s. iam not making mine a race car so dont worry aBOUT MY GREMMIE LOL

---