Re: [gremlintime] Re: I found an Engine!

Re: [gremlintime] Re: I found an Engine!

In a message dated 1/20/02 11:16:05 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
chevetteroadwarrior@xxxx writes:

> Hey All.
> I just found a 304 engine that a guy told me I could have for free.
> He said I have to dry it out a little and buy him an anchor for his
> pontoon boat though. What do you think he means? he, he, he. No,

I think you meant to say 305!!! but if you meant 304 umm AMC 304?IHC
304?Studabaker 304?ya gotta do your homework if your gonna run with the AMC
boys!!!
Bart
73 Gremlin AMC 360 V8