Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 467

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the info on the light for the marker plate.
My mechanic and I could not figure out why the lights
were not on. He thought maybe I needed a new switch.
I will have my son see if it is the fuse. Trying to find any
parts for Gremlins around here is like finding a needle in
a haystack. It is fun reading all of the info that everyone
sends. One could make a book on all of the info.

Gremlin Grammie
1976 Green Gremlin
Connecticut