I found an Engine!

Hey
For all you guys who want to keep your Gremies all AMC, don't use a chevy
I just found that my neighbor's son was storing a Worked AMC engine in his
garage for a few years and would like to get rid of it.
It's a 304 with 11 to 1 compression, Head float, Headers, Aluminum intake
manifold, Mallory ignition.
Beside being a worked engine, it also includes a transmission with shift kit
and other racing parts.
Contact Gary at Peteyboyy@xxxx for details
The engine is located on Long Island.