From: Gremlingts@xxxx
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Re: rear license light circuit...
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:57:12 EST

The license plate light is on the same circuit as your running lights (
side markers, tail lights, etc), so if the side markers aren't working, and
the license isn't either, chances are you blew a fuse. And they all run off
of the headlight switch. Maybe your tail lights are on a different circuit?
Have you checked them at night to see if they're on?

Jerry