Gremlin "shed" gets new skins...

 Well, I finally did manage to accomplish something on my driveway
projects. I have scavenged enough computer rack side panels from my old job
site to do my 8 x 18 foot shed, and I got the long side done this evening.
Had to drill holes then screw them into the studs. Didn't take nearly as long
as I thought it might. I got it done in about an hour. Now at least the main
side is weatherproofed and looks nice, I will do the back side later. Still
have the Matador parked inside, and will need to get rid of it before I can
build a door as it sticks out the back.
Just trying to get over a fever this weekend, too, so I probably
shouldn't have been outside, but I thought I should try to get something done
before my driveway fills to overflowing! I have alot of stuff to move and
sort from my scavenging at the old job the past few weeks, probably will do a
little each evening as it should be warmer this week somewhat. No snow in the
forecast for the next few days. :) Anyway, hope everyone had a good weekend,
looks like a 6-day workweek for me coming up. Argh!

Jerry