Gremlin Grill and T-shirt up date

 The Grem Tees are sceduled to be printed on the 11th. Although I'm pushing for sooner.

I found a way to make a replica grill, Cheap and at my home. Thanks to a suggestion from Ken
Andrew. I need to do some more research and figure a few things out before I can start to
expiriment. I think I can get a good replica made from casting fiber glass. Kind of a nobrainer.
It's cheap and It's obtainable. As far as easy, I'll have to let you know how that goes. First I have
to figure out how to make a mold that can be used over and over again. I have an idea how I'm
going to do it and I think I can make a mold with out destroying my original grill. If I can get a
good process figured out I intend to post the informaion on our Gremlin sight so others can do it.

If this works I can make other plastic parts as well. Like er maybe dash boards or interior plastic
pieces would be nice.

Then I wouldn't have to lose sleep over how I'm going to find those plastic parts that so easily
crumble with age.

Keep em runnin, Sicerely, Twisted Grinding Gremlin