Re: [gremlintime] New England area Gremlinites

Re: [gremlintime] New England area Gremlinites

hey phil yeah i belond to the ct chapter amc called camo i joined last
summer but i can never make the meetings i work too much!! ha!ha! i try to
go to the car shows
just started restoration on the eagle sx4 its gonna need a ton of work
thats ok im willing to get it done its a gun metal gray with black cladding
(sport) me and a buddy of mine were at the junkyard today and i found a
picked over sx4 i needed a hood and it was in mint shape the rest of the car
(nothing left) so i paid 40 dollars for the hood not bad im just glad i
was able to find one mike g