sway bar rear

I have an article out of HotRod where a guy took the sway bars out of a 1982 Spirit and fit them
on his Grem. He said it was really easy to do. However I'm not sure if all Spirits came with anti
sway bars or not. The largest thing I have ever done with converting is intalling a '74 motor into a
'76 body. With all the trouble it took changing distibuters and moving the altenater and other
misc troubles, I'm going to have a '76 motor rebuilt and change it back original. I like stock, stock
is good. I at least know where everything goes and if it worked that way before it will work that
way again. The motor I took from a burnt '74 ran great in the '74, as soon as I swaped bodies it
just won't run right. for some reason I have a stuck lifter. I replaced them all, and they all work
except for one. It was hard coming out and tough to get back in. Also now she is over heating all
the time. I suspect the block is warped. I have a 232 inline six with a busted connecting rod.
although the rod broke it only seems to have punched a hole in the oil pan. doesn't seem to be
any other damage. Believe it or not some young guys bought the car in Iowa and drove the hell
out of it all the way to Brainerd MN where they finally threw a rod. I found it in an inpound lot. I
paid I think about $150.00 for it. It ran and drove under its own power despite the bad racket.
At anyrate the motor appears to be rebuildable. I thinking about having the engine bored out to
be a 258 and have new pistons fitted. Basically I plan to have the entire engine rebuilt. As far as
the body of my '76, it was perfect until it sat parked for four years while my X-wife decided
weather or not she was going to at least leave me my favorite car in the divorce. At least I came
away with that! I didn't get antthing else! Any way my floor pans are gone now and the usual rust
above the back fenders. everything else is as solid as rock. I'm thinking this summer I tackle the
body. I know a great body shop, he does all my parents cars. I hope they can match the
double minty green!

At any rate have a great new year everyone!!!!!!!!!! my new years resolution is make gremmie
new in 2002!!