Re: [gremlintime] # 8 Gremlin on the way? hmm....

I have a '74 Gremmie that I'll consider selling- to a good home (not for
parts). She's in pretty good shape. (I'm in Kansas).

>>> Giovanniboy@xxxx 11/19/01 11:25PM >>>
I would be interested if that Gremlin is in good shape and whether or
not its for sale. Let me know. Want one real bad. NO junk please.
Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gremlingts@xxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 12:03 AM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] # 8 Gremlin on the way? hmm....

A car friend of mine left me a message about another Gremlin , some
guy's
neighbor has one in his yard, and wants to get rid of it. I know of
two
people looking for one, so even if I don't keep it ( ha ha! ), I'll go
look
at it, or check out the description. Can't pass up a Gremlin sighting!
:)
I'll keep ya posted...

Jerry
Eight is enough...maybe.

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to