Radio

The 78 Gremlin's dash is different from the rest of the Gremlin's. It has
the same dash as the Concords. I remember buying a radio for my 77 and
having to put it in my 78 because it wouldn't fit. I have one of the cheap
radio's in my 78 and I don't believe it is very deep. They come in those
plastic packages so you could measure them easy enough. I got an old FM
converter I am going to put in mine so I can keep the original radio. I
would love to have an original AM-FM to put in it though.