Re: Radio Dimensions

The stock AM radio I have is 4 1/2" deep. An Audiovox AM/FM/8 track that I have is 4 3/4" and it
didn't fit. The Optima is a whole 5 1/2" long. All measurements from front of metal "box" to back
of any rear protrusions. Perhaps I'll look into disconnecting the center air ducts. I really would
like to get a unit that fits, a unit sticking way out of the dash looks so tacky, tho that's what
I've been doing for the past couple years.

--
Daniel Modlin
Burbank, CA.