Radio

Hey Daniel,
I puchased a radio for my Grem about 3 years ago from
radio shack and I think it is the same one that Jerry
installed. Mine wouldn't fit either, but then i
figured out the radio posts are adjustable. They
should have a nut at the base you can loosen and move
the posts in and tighten again.
Hoping that the newer radios are the same. Mine is a
casette stereo w/ station lock. It is also a Tandy.