gremlinhornetownersclubs

Hey !
I just started a new club for Gremlin and Hornet owners (I have both) and if your interested in joining, please send an email to gremlinhornetclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I hope to hear from you soon, this idea was from an email about a month ago from a fellow owner who would like to see a Gremlin Owners Club started, wel here it is. feel free to join and talk like you do here!! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Charlie