Re: [gremlintime] Re:Charlie, 1-barrel intake and exhaust for Hornet..I

Re: [gremlintime] Re:Charlie, 1-barrel intake and exhaust for Hornet..I have a set..

Jerry,
THANK YOU!!!! I am SO interested!!!! I now need a Carter YF or a nice Holley and I will be all set to go! about what years are your manifolds, I need ones that will fit 75-77 258 6 cylinder engines..the exhaust has to have that angle in it for the pipe. I know about heavy!! I hato replace the gasket on my moms hornet a few years ago and it took me and my dad to do it!!! I thank you for all your help and we'll be in touch!!

Charlie