Grem for sale

I've inherited a '74 Gremlin with 90k miles on the car, -0- miles on a
rebuilt V8- body and interior are in good shape. I have 3 grilles, 2
radiators, and other parts too to complete engine. The engine is not
installed, just waiting for the right person to intstall it. That person's
not me. I love Gremlins, but I'm a klutz mechanic, so I need to sell this
Texas beauty here in Michigan.
Mike