RE: [gremlintime] # 8 Gremlin on the way? hmm....

RE: [gremlintime] # 8 Gremlin on the way? hmm....

Dear Jerry of Eight is Enough,

My first car was a 1975 Gremlin X and it's

sitting in the driveway beside the house now.

Wanta fix it up but probably won't ... Don't

want to sell it but probably should ...

Folks think I oughta get it outta sight ...

Say, ... I could be
the neighbor of that guy

who supplied that
recent "Gremlin sighting"

you mentioned.

Somebody advise how best to find her a new

home ... I mean that old car of mine - not the

neighbor.

dlpdorite@xxxx