V8

I would build the 6 banger and keep it in there. If you have to have a V8
there are plenty of AMC's around. As for as the bowtie under the hood I
would rather see that than see the Gremlin in a crusher. People laughing at
your Gremlin and thinking your nuts for having one. Get used to it. I wish
I had a dime ever time I told my kids the next person who made fun of my
Gremlin I was going to use the other end of my 38 on them. It is irritating
at times but I have grown use to it. I came to the conclusion if this bothers
you, you better get a Mustang or Camero or something. I figure it if gives
them pleasure more power to them. Let's face it, it is a funny looking car
and the thing that made it the made it so popular in the 70's was the price.
My son spotted a 76 Gremlin in the other side of town Friday. I thought I
had the only one left in town. I guess there is one more in Louisville.