Re: [gremlintime] The ole what is it and why question. Someones gonna di

Re: [gremlintime] The ole what is it and why question. Someones gonna die.

rod its called jealousy envy!!!!! dont pay any attention to it! i had a few
comments from my coworkers about my spirit sedan which is completely
restored first comment oh its not a car that i would want the next comment
oh all the puertericans are gonna love it it boils down to
JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing but!!!!!
so i say f--k them!!!! they should talk my coworker drives a beat down 89
ford taurus wagon ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mike g