I got a job, starting Monday... darn, no more time to tinker!

I got a job, starting Monday... darn, no more time to tinker!

 Gee, I'll miss all that free time off from work, free to get up when I
want, free to work on my cars, or garage, or just play with the cats...Oh
well,all great things come to an end, I found a job with a company near
Dulles airport, they upgrade printers and other computer equipment to a
security standard to prevent snooping. Same salary as I was making at
Dynetcom, unfortunately (or, fortunately, could have been worse , I guess ! )
So, starting Monday, I'll have to get up early, and travel 40 miles. Ah well.
I need the money. I've done alot on the Gremlin Garage in the meantime, I got
a side gate up today, although I"m coming down with a fever ( damn, hope it
ain't anthrax! ). Take care folks, I'll keep ya posted on my new job.

Jerry