gremmy

greetings fellow gremsters, this is all about my 72, now with a 401, it came with the 304.....just hadda have more power, " tim taylor grunt".......i originally bought it for my mom, her 72 was wore out and rusting in peace after years of the michigan winters and the salt, when i told her what i was up to , well she wanted something different after 25 years of driving her gremlin, i was shocked. so drag racing became my 72's destany....best run from the 304 in the quarter was a 14.95, now this motor is basically stock,with only the intake manifold and carb being altered.But i just cant leave things alone, out goes the 304 and in comes the very hot 401, and a roll cage and 5 point harness, cant wait till next season to blast this babe down the track.....i even had to make a cage for my gizmo doll......heres a pic for ya too........dan