Gremlin Club... where we're all at....everyone add their name/car

Gremlin Club... where we're all at....everyone add their name/car

 Ok, I have an idea....lets make a "list" up of every one of us, with our
cars, and keep adding to it to see what it looks like...like so :

Jerry Casper, Woodbridge, VA : 71, 72, 74x2, 76, 78x2
John Doe, Anywhere, USA : 73

Then, the next person comes along, reads this email, copies this list of
two and adds his/her own like this :

Jerry Casper, Woodbridge, VA : 71, 72, 74x2, 76, 78x2
John Doe, Anywhere, USA : 73
Jane Smith-Teague, Somewhere, USA : 77

Etc, etc. we can compile a pretty good list in short order of who's where and
with what. Here's mine, to get the ball rolling. There's 121 members,
according to the Group details. I know only a few of us post, most are silent
members. But we'll see what we can do, right?

1. Jerry Casper, Woodbridge, VA : 71, 72, 74x2, 76, 78x2