Re: [gremlintime] Charlie

hey all you gremlin fans,

it sounds like a great idea to start a gremlin club. it looks like we
have a huge talented group of people we could all learn from and
interact with....strength in numbers. ya'll must realize that the
gremlin popularity will only get stronger as time passes. it seems as if
a day doesn't go by without some mention somewhere in media about a
gremlin. and everyone i meet it seems has a story about same. does
anyone have any experience in creating a club membership program? let
our voices be heard. good luck to all of us!

Bruce