Re: Vapor cannister hook-up

<< Does anyone know where the
tank line is that goes to the vapor canister? >>

I believe the vapor can line comes up the left side frame rail, I mistook it
at first for the FUEL line when working on my brake lines as it's steel
underneath the car, then traced it forward to the firewall where it met a
rubber line, then to the cannister. So you MIGHT have to crawl under the car
to find the steel line, then look for a missing rubber hose to it, or broken
off, etc. Or look down by the steering column to see if you can see a
dangling hose or line way down. Hope that helps....

Jerry