car show

Just read the post about the car show. Sorry the other Gremlin didn't show
up. I have been taking my Gremlin to car shows for the last five years and
have never seen another Gremlin. Last weekend I went to the biggest car show
of the year in Louisville. 1,500 cars and only my Gremlin. There were about
5 or 6 other AMC cars there. Lot's of good old American cars. One thing
though and I wouldn't say it on another Post, I guess I should say it here
they let my Gremlin into the shows. There sure seems to be a lot of PT
Cruisers and quite of few Prowlers show up at these things. While I think
they are great looking cars I just have a thing about someone taking a brand
new car off the show room floor and showing up at a car show. Guess I could
say the same thing about new Mustangs and Corvettes I was wondering what
your thoughts were on this subject.