Re: [gremlintime] badd bad gremlin day...

Re: [gremlintime] badd bad gremlin day...

Really sad to hear about your "70". I hope everything works out for you. I've
had my "70" Gremlin since it was new. I've hit cars with it and have been
hit. I couldn't imagine rebuilding it only to have it totalled but that is
every car rebuilders nightmare. I think the second worse would be to have it
stripped or stolen. In either case, its a tough situation. Best of luck.

BMP