badd bad gremlin day...

Today there is one less gremlin on the road. My 1970 Gremlin (360/T-10) that
I have been building for 2 years now (I just got it going weeks ago) was
totaled out when an elderly lady driving a Ford Torino made an illegal left
turn into my drivers door. Me and my passenger escaped with only cuts from
the 3 broken windows. She escaped un harmed, her car drivable. Mine had to be
towed to my house. Im guessing 75% chance its not fixable but I'm not a body
man yet.
I just thought you would all like to know.

Mike Lowe
Loveland, Colorado
1976 Gremlin X (258/904)
1970 Gremlin (360/T-10)