Re: [gremlintime] Doors

In a message dated 9/15/01 11:57:14 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
GremlinAMC@xxxx writes:

> Will the 1974 gremlin door fit on the 1975 gremlin??
> Rich

Rich,all 70-78 Gremlins share the same door,the only difference is starting
Jan 1st 1973 AMC started putting steel beams as crash protectors in the doors
so all 70-72 Grem doors are significantly lighter than the 73-78's i removed
them from my 73 to further lighten it up for drag racing also all 70-77
Hornet 2 doors share the same door as well with 78-83 Concord 2 doors the
same goes for 80-8? eagle 2 doors and 79-83 Spirits
Bart
73 Gremlin "AMC 360"