Re: [gremlintime] gear ratios question.

From: chevetteroadwarrior@xxxx
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] gear ratios question.
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 21:16:12 -0000

Hey all.
I was wondering what rear gear ratio my 73 Gremlin has in it? It came
out original with the 232I6 and 3 speed tranny. Thanks for any help.
Rod

Rod,
Now dont quote me on this, but depending on which 3 speed you have, auto or manual, will determine axle ratio. Auto I think has a 10:1 where a manual has a 8:1 gear ratio..again dont quote me, my 75 Gremlin is quite different from your 73.

Charlie