Re: [gremlintime] Potomac Ramblers show in Maryland , smaller again...

Re: [gremlintime] Potomac Ramblers show in Maryland , smaller again...

If I recall, my 1970 always seemed to have trouble with the alternator
because of a "diode " which is built into the system. Although I can't recall
what the heck a diode "did", I do remember various mechanics way back when
saying "its the diode on the alternator".

Wish I could tell you more!

BMP