Re: [gremlintime] Re: well, out of a job...but I'm keeping my Gremlins!

Re: [gremlintime] Re: well, out of a job...but I'm keeping my Gremlins!

hey jerry sorry to hear about the job situation kepp the faith you will
find a job
and if you ever sell the gt i better get first dibs on it ha!ha! have fun
this weekend
keep in touch your friend mike grella