----------------

From: <A HREF="mailto:Emgrudy";>Emgrudy</A>@aol.com
To: <A HREF="mailto:Gremlin GTs">Gremlin GTs</A>@aol.com

I have a 77 Hornet for sale it is in very good shape and it has 8,87552 miles
on it was garage kept . 6 cylinder 4 door bench seat with original seats in
good shape runs real good Blue and White in color. My father owned this car
and he is in a home now so my mother wants to sell it. She is asking $3,000
for it because of the shape it is in and it will be and antique.