Re: [gremlintime] Re: "Kammback" Spirit sedan....it's all in the concept

Re: [gremlintime] Re: "Kammback" Spirit sedan....it's all in the concept...

As these cars are such a rarity - I collect any photo of a Kammback - two
wheel or four wheel drive . I am very lucky to have an Eagle version
with Select - Drive 4 wheel drive . I belong to the Kammback Club on
Yahoo - there are only four registered including myself. If anyone does
run across an Eagle Kammback - give it a thought toward saving the
vehicle - list it . I just left a large county craft fair grounds
gathering today - I can honestly say that this Kammback was the coolest
looking car there ! Save the Bald Eagle !
- 7X - .