T-Shirts

You can put me down for three or four of those T-shirts. I can't find any
kind of Gremlin T-shirts. I would love to find just a plain white one with a
picture of a Gremlin on it. You can find Pacer and AMX's but no Gremlin. The
only one I have found and it is not bad is a black T-shirt with the Gremlin
man on it at Articboy.com. I bought four of those. Let us know what you
decide to do.
Terry
78 Gremlin