Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 333

hello all its matt ive got a 401 in my 73 gremlin when it fires up nobody is
still laughing most are standind open mouthed i dont drive mine on the street
for fear of being hit itll do 11.50 in the quarter i bought it from a drag
racer for 650.00 its the meanest gremlin ive ever seen owned it for 14 years
ive never driven it on the streetsee ya all matt