Re: [gremlintime] Kenosha 2002

Gary,

By all means, butt in. This is a great place and an open forum for anyone to
add information. The last two numbers on my VIN are 72. Makes me kind of
curious.

I remember the first time I saw a Gremlin when they first came out. I was
driving with my brother and I saw one come out of a "do it yourself" car
wash. I thought it was an "extreme " looking car. I turned and asked/told my
brother if the car was "Russian" or something. It was so different. When I
went to the dealer to check them out, my dad was pushing me toward a Hornet
so I could help him (I found out later) tote the family around. I was
impressee that the Gremlin I was looking at was only rated as a two
passenger. I'm one of eight kids and I was looking for some space. The
Gremlin was my first new car and my second since I started driving. My first
was a 1961 VW Beetle.At the time, buying the Gremlin was like buying a US
made equilant to the Beetle but with more gusto. I loved my Beetle but I
rolled it. I guess I must really like my Gremlin because Iv'e had it for
thirty-one years.

I know people think I'm wierd. I like brussel sprouts , shoveling snow and
cutting the grass, Cleveland Ohio and Gremlins.

BMP